Hair Extensions Are Popular In Hertfordshire
Given that approximately 1, 119, 800 people call Hertfordshire home, it’s logical to imagine that something like hair extensions Hertfordshire is a pretty big deal these days.
Hertfordshire Hair Extensions
Why? Take a lot at the celeb magazines. You’ll see such stars as Alex Gerrard, Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Kim Kardashian, and many others rocking different types of hair extensions. This phenomenon is hitting places all over the world. Hertfordshire is no different, and there has never been a better opportunity to get in on all the career opportunities something like hair extensions Hertfordshire can offer.
And it’s not just Hertfordshire either. Essex, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, and Cambridgeshire are all near to Hertfordshire. This makes the potential client base for the truly ambitious something that should make you very interested in learning everything how you can benefit from hair extensions Hertfordshire.
Hertfordshire Hair Extension Types
If you’re serious about becoming a hair extension specialist in Hertfordshire, or if you want to add hair extensions to your repertoire as a hairdresser, you’ll want to learn about the types of hair extensions that are being offered to clients right now:
- Weave Hair Extensions: The client’s actual hair is first braided into what’s called a corn row, and then a weft of hair is sewn onto the corn row.
- Micro Link Hair Extensions: One of the most popular types of hair extensions available, micro link extensions work by looping through the natural hair, before being the extensions are clamped onto the natural hair with pliers and a metal bead.
- Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions: Adhesives such as keratin, glue, as well as those that come from plants or petroleum are used to pre-bond the hair extensions. An application machine is then used to make softer the bonds, which allows them to be joined to the actual hair.
- Tape Hair Extensions: These can be applied efficiently and without difficulty. A weft of hair is pre-taped, and then put between the natural hairs. The end result looks and feels flawless.
- Clip-In Hair Extensions: These are the most transitory brand of hair extensions. Application or removal can be performed in a matter of minutes. Clients will have a wide range of widths, lengths, and hair styles to choose from.
Hertfordshire Hair Extension Courses
Your career as a hair extension stylist in Hertfordshire will include learning some of the following essentials:
- Details concerning insurance companies and hair extensions.
- Advising clients on maintenance appointments.
- The proper application of pre-bonded hair extensions.
- Giving clients tips and tricks on proper hair extension aftercare.
- Successfully marketing your hair extension business.
- How you can ensure you achieve colour matching in a pre-bonded hair extension job.
- Proper blending of hair extensions.
- Successfully sectioning a client’s hair for a hair extension job.
- How to pull off an effective consultation with a client each and every time.
- And much more.
With all the knowledge, and the tools necessary for the work, you’ll be on your way.